Over 2,000 people attended a colourful ceremony on 1st May to celebrate International Labour Day when we received this certificate of recognition from the Mbale District.
It was heartwarming to receive such recognition in the local community.
The Chief guest was the Member of parliament for Kumi District Hon. Irot Ismael and among the dignitaries were:
- District Chairman Hon. Benard Bujasi
- Chief Administrative Officer Mbale
- District Health Officer Mbale Dr. Wangisi Jonathan
- District Education Officers from Mbale Municipality & District
- Regional Police Commander
- Regional Prisons Officer
- District Police Commander
- various local council chairpersons, workers of Mbale District and various NGOs in the District.